The Church has a capacity of around 350 people seated in pews and chairs.
The South and North Aisle have been cleared of pews to create space for the music group, children’s play area and providing hospitality. It is located in the town centre and plays the role of a civic church for the town.
The Church was built in 1851 and is a Grade 2 listed building.
More history can be found here.
A video has been made of the church outside and inside – Thanks to Andrew Haylor.
Our regular worship times may be found here. Please check the calendar, Parish Magazine and notice sheets for variations.